Kilberry is a specialized firm with a strong mission. To understand us, you should know that:
- Senior leaders have both the opportunity and responsibility to create an economically stable and socially vibrant community. Good leadership decisions lead to good economic outcomes for all.
- People do best when in roles that suit their personality, drive, and capabilities.
- Direct, no-nonsense advice can be delivered with respect and dignity, and in such a way that leaves people in a better state than when they first met us.
- People and organizations thrive when they are truly confident: about their business, their decisions, the people they hire, their team’s ability to perform, and the advisors they use.
- There is magic in the intangibles. Every individual is different and every corporate culture has its nuances. Always factor in the unique demands of the situation when making recommendations, rather than cookie-cutter or pre-determined ideas of “good.”
- Boldness (leading from out front, courage, plain-speak)
- Creativity (innovation, aesthetics)
- Industriousness (individuality, adventurousness, continuous learning)
- Intangibles (quality, authenticity)
- Professionalism (integrity, standards)
- Community (making an impact, connecting and helping, building economic prosperity)