KILBERRY COVID-19 RESOURCES AND REFERRAL HUB
As the impact of COVID-19 intensifies globally, we’ve developed information and resources for business leaders to help manage their teams and their personal well-being during these challenging and uncertain times. We are also personally available to you at any time. Please contact us.
FOR LEADERS AND BOARDS OF DIRECTORS
Webinars and Podcasts
FOR PRIVATE EQUITY
FOR PERSONAL WELL-BEING
Webinars – NEABPD is offering a series of webinars for family members who are supporting a loved one with Emotion Dysregulation or struggling with a mental health issue during this difficult time.
Talks and Podcasts
- Chris Hadfield on social isolation
- It’s OK to feel overwhelmed. Here’s what to do next | Elizabeth Gilbert from TED Talks Daily on Apple Podcasts.
- How to be your best self in times of crisis | Susan David from TED Talks Daily on Apple Podcasts.
Toronto – Free Counselling
- Free Toronto Walk-in Clinic for Mental Health
- Centre for Addiction & Mental Health Toronto
- Kids Help Phone
- Canadian Mental Health Association – Toronto
- SickKids Centre for Community Mental Health – Toronto
Canada Fee For Service Resources (Please note that each organization provides different services. Kilberry does not endorse, rank or rate the organizations listed)
- CBT Associates
- Emotion-Focused Family Therapy
- Broadleaf Health – Guelph
- Broadview Psychology – Toronto
- Centre for MindBody Health – Toronto
- Garfinkel Therapy – Durham and York regions
- Inner Solutions – Calgary
- Kristan Graham-Seymore-Kitchener/Waterloo
- North Simcoe Therapy Network-Midland
- Rennet Wong-Gates-Aurora
- The Mindfulness Clinic-Toronto
- Toronto DBT Centre-Toronto
- Toronto Psychology & Wellness Group – Toronto
Find a Practitioner