Principal / Organizational Psychologist
Join us in directly advising some of North America’s most prominent CEO’s, key leaders, and private equity investors on their most important leadership decisions.
What you will do:
- Assess individuals relying heavily on professional insight and judgment about people derived from a deep-dive, proprietary interview. Administer psychometric tools to support.
- Serve as a key advisor to senior leaders.
- Advise private equity firms on management due diligence, recommending whether or not to proceed with a given invesment given management’s capabilities.
- Build and maintain a network of relationships with members of the business community. Grow the firm’s business.
- Engage in thought leadership and marketing activities to build on the firm’s brand.
- Occasional travel for client work, though the focus of this role is in Toronto and New York City.
What you possess:
- Ph.D. in Psychology preferred (Masters in Psychology or MBA from top business school considered).
- Well-rounded intellect. Not just smart, but socially/politically/culturally minded.
- Business experience and/or fluency in business or finance;
- Deep insight into people. Ability to synthesize how people’s behaviour and character affect their ability to perform in leadership roles;
- Ability to provide penetrating insights in a way that influences senior executives;
- Authentic interpersonal style. Ability to instill ‘true confidence’ by relying on your insight and experience;
- Deep desire for both personal and professional success.
What you will get:
- Highly rewarding work, having a real impact on individuals, the companies they lead, and the broader community at large.
- Culture that is collaborative, intellectually stimulating, fun/happy, collegial, and entrepreneurial. You will stretch yourself and we think you’ll love it!
- Very strong compensation package that reflects the value we place on your contributions.
Email email@example.com or Phone (416) 945-6611